We are happy to announce we will offer bus service to/from the Hamburg area this school year. The pick-up/drop-off point for this service will the Lowe?s in Hamburg. In order for this service to be offered, we need a minimum of eight (8) students to participate. We will continue our normal bus service to/from Lexington Catholic and Paris. If your child(ren) will ride the bus this year, please complete the Bus Registration form below.
A $20 Annual Start-up Fee is charged per child in addition to the fees listed below
- Option #1 – Transportation to/from Lexington Catholic High School/SPPS – $60/month/child
- Option #2 – Transportation to/from Paris/SPPS – $75/month/child
- Option #3 – Transportation to/from Lexington Catholic High School/Paris – $75/month/child
- Option #4 – Transportation to/from Hamburg Lowes/SPPS – $60/month
- Option #5 – Drop-in Rate – $10/day/child
- Bus #1 Morning Route: The bus will depart Perico?s in Paris at 7:00 A.M. promptly. The bus will then go to Hamburg Lowe?s. The bus will depart Lowe?s at 7:25 A.M. promptly and then proceed to Sts. Peter & Paul School.
- Bus #2 Morning Route: The bus will depart LCHS at 7:25 A.M. and proceed directly to Sts. Peter & Paul School.
- Afternoon Route for all bus riders: The bus will depart SPPS at 3:00 P.M., arriving at LCHS by 3:15 P.M. Lowe?s at 3:40 P.M. and Perico?s in Paris at 4:05 P.M.
*These schedules were determined based on driving the route during the summer. Once school starts and the normal traffic patterns emerge the times may be adjusted.
Please contact the Short Street Campus office at 859-254-9257 if you have any questions.