Families at Sts. Peter & Paul School and Lexington Catholic have access to a bus service provided by SPPS The school employs the bus driver.
- Bus #1 Morning Route:
The bus will depart from St. John’s in Georgetown promptly at 6:30 AM. The bus will depart Perico’s in Paris at promptly 7:00 AM. The bus will then go to the Hamburg Lowe’s. The bus will depart Lowe’s promptly at 7:25 AM. The bus will then proceed to SPPS then LCHS.
- Afternoon Route for all bus riders:
The bus will depart SPPS at 3:00 PM; arriving at LCHS by 3:15 PM; Lowe’s at 3:40 PM; Perico’s in Paris at 4:05 PM; St. John’s in Georgetown at 4:30 PM.
*These schedules were determined based on driving the route during the summer. Once school starts and the normal traffic patterns emerge the times may be adjusted.
All families must complete a registration form and sign the document outlining rules and regulations. For everyone’s safety, all rules will be strictly enforced by the Bus Monitor.
Masks are required on the bus.
- Option #1: Afternoon transportation to Lexington Catholic High School from SPPS – $30/month/child
- Option #2: Transportation to/from Paris/SPPS/LCHS – $80/month/child
- Option #3: Transportation to/from Georgetown/SPPS/LCHS – $80/month/child
- Option #4: Transportation to/from Hamburg Lowes/SPPS/LCHS – $65/month
- Option #5: Drop-in Rate – $12/day/child