Families at Sts. Peter & Paul School and Lexington Catholic have access to a bus service provided by SPPS The school employs the bus driver.
- Bus #1 Morning Route:
The bus will depart Perico’s in Paris at promptly 7:00 A.M. The bus will then go to the Hamburg Lowe’s. The bus will depart Lowe’s at promptly 7:25 A.M. and then proceeds to Sts. Peter & Paul School.
- Afternoon Route for all bus riders:
The bus will depart SPPS at 3:00 P.M., arriving at LCHS by 3:15 P.M. Lowe’s at 3:40 P.M. and Perico’s in Paris at 4:05 P.M.
*These schedules were determined based on driving the route during the summer. Once school starts and the normal traffic patterns emerge the times may be adjusted.
All families must complete a registration form and sign the document outlining rules and regulations. For everyone’s safety, all rules will be strictly enforced by the Bus Monitor.
- Option #1: Afternoon transportation to Lexington Catholic High School from SPPS – $30/month/child
- Option #2: Transportation to/from Paris/SPPS – $75/month/child
- Option #3: Transportation from Lexington Catholic High School to Paris – $75/month/child
- Option #4: Transportation to/from Hamburg Lowes/SPPS – $60/month
- Option #5: Drop-in Rate – $10/day/child