Our Little Angels Program provides year-round childcare for children six weeks of age until entering preschool.
We meet and exceed all childcare license requirements and strive to provide high-quality, professional child care, and education.
The goals of Sts. Peter and Paul Early Childcare Campus are:
- To develop in all children a love of God, themselves and those around them.
- To develop in all children positive self-concept, so that they see themselves as worthy individuals.
- To provide high quality care and education to meet the individual needs of each child by treating each child as an individual.
- To provide all children with opportunities for creative expression through music, language, large and small muscle activities, art and dramatic play.
- To provide all children with opportunities for the development of basic learning skills.
- To develop in all children a curiosity for the world around them and an enthusiasm for learning.
- To provide opportunities for all children to develop and grow physically through rest, proper nutrition, and a safe learning and play environment.
- To help all children develop satisfying social relationships with both children and adults.
- To encourage parents to be aware of the behavior expectations for their child’s age group.
- To encourage parent participation in all aspects of Sts. Peter and Paul School.
Kentucky All-Stars is Kentucky’s quality rating system for licensed child care centers. This means our program’s quality is above and beyond those standards required by licensing regulations. We are ranked as a Four Star Facility.