We have expanded the PTO to include a board, committee chairs, and we always welcoming new volunteers. We can’t exist without YOU!
Our focus this year is twofold:
- Continue to show appreciation for SPPS teachers and staff. SPPS would not be the fantastic institution without our incredible and dedicated team of teachers and staff. How can we ever thank them enough?!?
- Build an even stronger family community. We are so blessed to have each and every family here at SPPS. We want to create more opportunities to get to know one another and have FUN!
We would love to have you be a part of PTO – in any capacity: Attend meetings, volunteer at events, send us ideas, or donate items… we have positions and tasks to fit all schedules and interest! If you want to get involved or have ideas – please email us at email@example.com
The purpose of the PTO is:
- To promote the welfare and development of children and youth in school, home, church, and community.
- To encourage an active interest in and support for education at SPPS.
- To encourage active parental involvement so that home and school may cooperate in the education of students.
- To promote positive social interaction within the school community.
This shall be accomplished by providing moral, logistical, and financial support to the school community and by providing educational opportunities for the parents.