Families at Sts. Peter & Paul School and Lexington Catholic have access to a bus service provided by SPPS The school employs the bus driver.
- Bus #1 Morning Route:
The bus will depart Perico’s in Paris at promptly 7:00 A.M. The bus will then go to the Hamburg Lowe’s. The bus will depart Lowe’s at promptly 7:25 A.M. and then proceeds to Sts. Peter & Paul School.
- Afternoon Route for all bus riders:
The bus will depart SPPS at 3:00 P.M., arriving at LCHS by 3:15 P.M. Lowe’s at 3:40 P.M. and Perico’s in Paris at 4:05 P.M.
*These schedules were determined based on driving the route during the summer. Once school starts and the normal traffic patterns emerge the times may be adjusted.
All families must complete a registration form and sign the document outlining rules and regulations. For everyone’s safety, all rules will be strictly enforced by the Bus Monitor.
- Option #1 – Afternoon transportation to Lexington Catholic High School from SPPS – $30/month/child
- Option #2 – Transportation to/from Paris/SPPS – $75/month/child
- Option #3 – Transportation from Lexington Catholic High School to Paris – $75/month/child
- Option #4 – Transportation to/from Hamburg Lowes/SPPS – $60/month
- Option #5 – Drop-in Rate – $10/day/child
COVID 19 Information
Students will wear a mask as they wait in line to have their temperature taken prior to boarding the school bus each morning and each afternoon. The bus driver will record
who was on the bus each day. If a student has a temperature of 100.4 or above, they will not board the bus. If this occurs during afternoon dismissal, a parent will be called
to pick them up. If a student does not have a temperature, they will sanitize their hands, board the bus and sit in their assigned seat. Students will sit in a seat alone
unless they have siblings and they will sit together. Students will be required to wear their masks while on the school bus.